Not many sports websites keep up to date with depth charts, but in my opinion, CBS Sports has done a darn good job.
In a four-part series, here is Carolina's , followed with three things I like, and three things I don't.
Three Things I like
1) QB Depth -- Cam Newton is obviously a star, but having Derek Anderson as a back-up is certainly fantastic, as he has proved to be a serviceable player.
2) RB Depth -- No explanation needed here. The Panthers are loaded in the backfield.
3) Greg Olsen -- It was obviously important to get Newton more weapons in the passing game, and the team has done that. Steve Smith and the former Chicago Bears tight end should do wonders.
Three Things I dislike
1) DT Depth -- Don't care for the DTs on this team at all. The linebackers are surely going to get a lot of work.
2) Safeties -- The FS and SS positions are fairly weak on this squad, especially with other teams in the division having strong ones.
3) Right side of offensive line -- Jeff Otah has to step up, as does Geoff Hangartner, or everyone will be expecting the back to run left. Let's see if the two can be physical early and often.